Job Purpose Statement:
To create a friendly and welcoming environment by direct approach that encourages return custom to enable branch sales and margin growth and to maintain a professional service in a safe and efficient manner on and off company premises.
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company Policies are met
- Assist in the company stock counts
- Ensure that stock is replenished, rotated and merchandised
- Maintain the yard to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- Be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc
- Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately
- Proactively contribute by seeking out potential company sales
- Be vigilant to prevent loss or damage of product and vehicle
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude
- Is prepared to develop a knowledge of the company, its products and the elements required to be successfully employed in the business
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and able to approach customers
- Excellent communicating skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
- English speaking
Hours - Monday to Friday 07.30am - 17.00pm and ALTERNATE Saturdays 08.00am - 12.00pm.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!