As a Yard Operative you will create a friendly and welcoming environment by direct approach, that encourages return custom, to enable branch sales and margin growth.
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure that Lawsons Best Practice, Company Standards and Company Policies are met.
- Maintain the yard to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- Ensure that stock is replenished, rotated and merchandised
- Assist in company stock counts
- Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- Be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc.
- Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the line Manager immediately
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude
- Is prepared to develop a knowledge of the company and its products
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company’s culture, values and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and able to approach customers
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
Additional training will be provided
Closing date for applications Wednesday 9th September 2020