Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for a Yard Foreman to come in and join their busy team!
Job Purpose Statement:
To maintain a friendly and welcoming environment with a team that encourages return custom to enable branch sales and margin growth.
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company Policies are met
- Maintain the yard to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- Ensure that stock is replenished, rotated and merchandised
- Comply with company audit requirements
- Assist in the company stock counts
- Deal with customer complaints effectively, pleasantly and in a timely manner
- Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- Be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc.
- Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and able to approach customers
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Previous Yard Sales experience within the industry
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
- English speaking
Salary dependant on experience
Hours - 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday from 8am - 1pm
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!