Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for a Van Driver to come in and join their busy team!
Job Purpose Statement:
To deliver friendly and professional service in a safe and efficient manner on and off company premises.
- Drive in accordance with the law, safely and courteously
- Comply with current legislation
- Ensure safe and efficient loading and unloading
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensuring Lawsons Best Practise, Standards and Company Policies are met
- Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- Proactively contribute by seeking out potential company sales
- Be vigilant to prevent loss or damage of product and vehicle
- Be vigilant and report and Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately
- Demonstrate a positive, friendly and stable attitude
- Is prepared to develop a knowledge of the company, its products and the elements required to be successfully employed in the business
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and methodical
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and adaptable
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to approach customers
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company’s cultures, values and professionalism
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Hold a full valid category B driving license
- English speaking
48 hours a week. Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm. Every other Saturday from 8am -1pm.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!