Lawsons is one of the largest independent Timber, Building & Fencing Merchants in London & South East of England and we are currently operating in our 100th Year.
To be responsible for Department administration and to ensure a high standard of accuracy, standards and confidentiality are always upheld, to support the branch network.
- Maintenance of the Transport Department administration
- Keeping the Transport Software up to date
- Manage accident and insurance claims
- Manage company parking charge notifications
- Book / schedule and check that vehicles have been presented to their planned maintenance inspections on time, including the arrangement of MOT / servicing and repairs for the fleet of vehicles and plant machinery.
- Organising all transport related training dairies
- Organising department “relief driver” diaries
- Tachograph Management – drivers hours infringements
We would love to meet someone with:
- Proven experience as a Transport Administrator
- Excellent organisational and time management skills / ability to prioritise
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Self-motivated, organised and methodical
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Death In Service Scheme
- Employee Assisted Programme
Hours - Monday to Friday – 8.30-5pm
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!