Job Purpose Statement:
Responsible for organising, managing the delivery, evaluation and reporting of training across Lawsons Group which ensures our teams meet the legal, quality and business wide training standards.
- Coordinate the internally delivered and externally sourced training programmes and courses.
- Coordinate Lawsons Graduate Academy and Apprenticeship cohorts – liaising with both delegates and mentors to track programme progress.
- Communicate all training schedules/ itineraries and be the main point of contact for all delegates and third-party suppliers.
- Manage the enrolment of all new starters into the group and coordinate new starter inductions.
- Tracking of all L&D activity across the group – working in partnership with key stakeholders to track their training activity and ensure mandatory training is up to date and compliant.
- Produce KPI metric data
- Developing a Learning and Development activity calendar
- Completing group wide training needs analysis
- Partnering & networking with schools and colleges and charitable organisations to establish a pipeline of talent for future career opportunities.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a administrative and advisory role within an L&D Department
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Passionate about continuously developing knowledge and skill set through reading relevant and up to date materials and networking with L&D professionals
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!