Purpose of the role:
To monitor machines and maintain machine efficiency, making adjustments, as and when necessary, to meet product quality specifications whilst adhering to all appropriate Health and Safety and Hygiene procedures, in accordance with grading achieved
Health and Safety:
To work in a safe manner and ensure that others also work in a safe manner, ensuring compliance at all times, with company policy and procedures regarding health & safety, standards of product quality, housekeeping and hygiene.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that everyone works in a safe manner, ensuring compliance at all times with Company policy and procedures regarding Health and Safety, standards of product quality, housekeeping and hygiene
- Comply with appropriate PPE requirements at all times
- Carrying out only those tasks which the job holder is competent, trained and/or qualified to perform, unless supervised by fully trained personnel
- Complete all necessary checks and paperwork, as and when required
- Keep product quality to products work order specifications
- Work closely with Auditors on any product issues
- Maintain machine efficiency
- Use T Cards when machine services are required
- Complete relevant checks on ancillary equipment and record when necessary
- Carry out general housekeeping duties, as and when required
- Report all hazards by filling in the Hazard Book
- Follow all Safe Working Procedures
- Work as part of a team to achieve production targets
- Capable of working on their own or as part of a team with relatively little supervision using their own initiative.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a willingness to listen and learn.
- Flexible with the ability of working to high standards of accuracy.
- Prepared to work to tight but achievable schedules where meeting deadlines will be critical.
- Basic understanding of the Extrusion Blow Moulding Process (desirable).
12hr Shifts (7.00-7.00) 2 days, 2 nights x 4 followed by 10 days off
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!