Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for a Stock Controller to come in and join their busy team!
Job Purpose Statement:
To manage, maintain and develop the stock range of the branch, minimize shrinkage and enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company Policies are met
- Maintain a stock range that meets customer demands and expectations and at appropriate seasonal levels
- Ensure that we purchase from approved suppliers at the best rate possible
- Meet Stock Control targets (re overstocking, stock accuracy, damaged stock and stock turn) as set for the branch
- Ensure Stock deliveries are scheduled evenly throughout the week
- Maintain and control the Branch Stock File, resolve outstanding IBT s and Returns To Supplier and any outstanding Purchase orders on a regular basis
- Take full responsibility for all branch stocktakes and stock bin locations
- Comply with company audit requirements relevant to your department
- Walk the yard daily
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and methodical
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be hands-on where needed
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Good product knowledge within the Industry
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- English speaking
Salary dependant on experience.
45 hours a week. Monday to Friday 7am - 4:45pm.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!