Aspley Guise & Woburn Sands Golf Club are looking for a Sous Chef to join their busy team!
- Prepare and cook bar snacks and function meals
- Cook good quality “short orders”. Cook meals for functions/societies.
- Preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods.
- Supervise and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of foods
- In the absence of the Catering Manager order supplies and update records of incoming stock and wastage.
- Participate in checking of all purchased supplies for quality and account for each delivered item.
- Rotating stock and use according to date
- Must participate in checking of all purchased supplies for quality and account for each delivered item
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene with appropriate documentation
- Maintain production or work records
- Inspect facilities or equipment for regulatory compliance. Oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards
- Compliance for all aspects of Health & Safety within the kitchen/restaurant workplace and its staff
- Attend training as required
- Investigate customer complaints
- Resolve or assist workers to resolve work problems
- On an ad hoc basis, cover the bar and front of house in the winter months
40 hours a week annualised contract
NVQ 1 & 2 preferred
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!