The George Inn are a privately owned pub with a reputation of a home from home feel whilst creating delicious fresh food with a premium drinks offering. Much love goes into our dishes and we source only the best products which do not go unnoticed by our guests.
We have an innovative team who work hard together making it a place guests want to return to time and time again and where the team enjoying working.
We are lucky enough to have the best team and want the best working for us so you must be team player. We want to offer a work life balance in a friendly and welcoming environment and have a team who genuinely care about being the best they can be.
What we offer:
- Team George are great people, they are the best and love working here!
- Tips paid monthly - circa 3k per year
- Excellent hourly rates of pay - Negotiable depending on experience
- 30 - 48 Hour Contracts available
- Flexi working hours
- 28 days holiday prorate
- Christmas day and New Years day off
- 25% staff discount
- Free meals on shift
- Supplier days
- On the job training
- Working with the kitchen team preparing ingredients.
- Managing hygiene and safety standards within the kitchen.
- Reporting to head chef
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Manage your section
- Being consistent
- Lead by example with a can do attitude
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Employee discount
Salary - £28-30
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!