The Berry Group produces thermoformed, injection and blow moulded packaging for well-known brands. We are now seeking to appoint Setter Level 1’s to join our team at the site in Rushden, Northampton on a Continental Shift pattern.
Working hours being 12 hour shifts 7.00 – 7.00. 3 days on, 2 off. 3 nights on, 4 off.
Duties will include:
- Stop and start machinery in process.
- Stop and start all ancillary equipment.
- Stop and start extrusion in process.
- Complete colour changes.
- Monitor, maintain and adjust material levels.
- Regular cleaning of hoppers and vacuum filters.
- Ability to work on all grinders.
- Perform set daily quality and safety checks.
- Start machines up from cold and complete full measurement of first – off product to specification.
- Conduct short term and long term shut downs.
- Clean pins and dyes.
- Basic adjustments of machinery movements and mechanics.
- Basic timer adjustments.
- Carry out blow pin services.
- Basic adjustments of parison programmers.
- Problem process analysis and solving
Previous experience of plastic packaging processes or similar sectors would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will be expected to complete all relevant training courses offered.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!