Drive the performance of the Branch sales team and deliver the sales performance of the Branch by engaging with customers over the trade counter and by telephone in branch.
Lead and develop Branch sales through targeted portfolio management which will add incremental and profitable sales revenue to AVS from both its existing customer base and through proactively developing a new customer base by supervising the branch sales team
- Lead and manage the branch sales activities
- Proactively contact and secure key accounts, through building and maintaining strong relationships to sustain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
- Advise customers on the most suitable and advantageous products to use and promote add on items.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation within the trade counter and offer excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Grow the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue stream opportunities.
- Progressively manage an opportunity pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a Gross Margin result in line with monthly targets.
- Proactively drive performance of your customer portfolio, building up long term relationships and maximising opportunities.
- Provide professional, efficient and effective level of service for all AVS customers at all times.
- Responsible for the branch quotes, quote conversion rates and pricing to win in line with pricing guidelines
- Cross or up sell to customers where appropriate in order to maximise the value of sale to impact average order values
- Drive and manage promotional activity and sales opportunities in addition to companywide initiatives
- Responsibly manage customer feedback, always maintaining a positive attitude geared to resolving issues to a mutually satisfying conclusion.
- Build and understand the value proposition of each trading customerSet individual customer targets and price accordingly through the company pricing model
- Lead, coach and support all those that serve at the Trade Counter and develop the internal Branch Sales team.
- Work with the Branch Manager to performance manage any Sales team members in branch based on sales revenue, sales GM and quote conversion
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
PRIMARY KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR: Attainment of Sales (£GM)
Other Performance / Financial measures
- Portfolio management; proactive activity, customer retention and sales growth
- % growth of New business
- Direct customer feedback and Mystery Shopper feedback
- % Quote conversion
Required Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Previous customer service/consultative sales experience.
- Team leader/supervisor experience
- Commitment to proactive calling to gain new business
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone and face to face and can do so with confidence. Strong closing skills.
- Proven ability to develop positive relationship with customers and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good problem solver, logically minded and good math skills.
- Good understanding of computer trading systems.
- Customer focused and results driven.
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written.
- Resilient individual.
- Must be happy to get stuck in, hands on and give support to the rest of the Branch team when necessary.
Hours - Monday to Friday 07.30-17.00 and ALTERNATE Saturdays 08.00-12.00
Salary dependant one experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!