Netcall is a high growth business providing industry specific software solutions that accelerate and simplify the path to digital. Spanning the entire customer journey across the public, healthcare and corporate markets, our solutions combine the skills of business experts to craft incredible customer experiences.
Purpose of Role:
As a Senior Developer within the Liberty Create development team you will contribute to both back-end development and front-end interfaces. You will be well supported by other developers, designers, testers and the Development Manager.
- Take responsibility for the development of the most difficult and complicated tasks within any given project
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop junior team members.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and the software development process. Help instil the principle of this culture across the entire development organisation.
- Help ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and any future quality or security accreditations that Netcall holds.
- You keep your finger on the pulse, you have an interest in learning about new frameworks, libraries and techniques and how they could be utilised.
- You have significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a Lead or Senior Developer.
- You have experience working within a multidisciplinary team including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements
- You are able to prioritise your work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills.
- You take responsibility for your own professional development and learning and encourage others in the team to do the same
- Experience of some of the tools and libraries we use, including Git, Gulp, Vue and the Linux command line.
- Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening, including a DBS/NPPV3 check dependent on role and responsibilities.
- There may be some requirement to travel to other locations within the UK
- Implement and act in accordance with the Company’s Information Security and Acceptable Use policies.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!