A Sales Support Administrator will play a key role in ensuring in support their designated areas Furniture Consultant is fully supported in terms of prospecting, bid support and quotations. They will also play a key role managing their customers experience with Morleys, this will include processing orders and managing them through the system and handling service issues efficiently and to a satisfactory conclusion to the customer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming (emails), phone calls, web and fax enquiries including orders, customer queries and complaints.
- Support area Furniture Consultant (FC) to effectively prospect their area.
- Support area FC with bid management/submission, quotations, and process orders for their area.
- Effectively manage these orders through the system ensuring orders are on track, this will include being on top of your area’s order book and managing any risks.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to effectively manage other areas including web/catalogue orders, re-sellers and Invicta orders.
- Play a key role in S&OP meetings ensuring that you highlight any pending issues or opportunities for the area/customers.
- Ensure that relevant opportunities/quotes are updated correctly on the Morleys CRM.
- Look to develop opportunities with existing customers on calls/emails, identify the potential to upsell where possible.
- A strong personality who is customer focused.
- A sales focused individual who is hungry to develop new leads for the business.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Salary - OTE £24-£26k
20 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!