Our client is one of the most trusted insurance companies, one of the areas they specialise in is Travel Insurance. They are looking to recruit a number of (home working) Customer Experience Co-ordinators.
The main aspects of the role are to assist customers when they call or respond to their emails. You will provide policy information and on occasions assist a customer with upgrading their cover, or simply answer their questions regarding their travel insurance.
Responsibilities, you will:
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding their policies
- Upgrade existing policies
- Work towards personal and team targets to ensure that we meet client requirements
- Provide a high level of care to all customers
- Ensure that all administration is completed
Essential to have:
- Experience of assisting customers, within a contact centre/telephone environment
- Exceptional Customer skills
- Accurate computer skills
Hours: 35 hours a week between 8am and 8pm to include Sat and Sunday 9am - 5pm
All equipment will be supplied
Salary: £19500 + Performance bonus £1500
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!