Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for a RecruitmentResourcer to join their busy team!
Job Purpose Statement:
Sourcing talent and generating candidates from multiple sources to fill vacancies in a timely manner. Partnering with stakeholders, coaching and supporting them through the process to deliver an outstanding candidate experience.
- Source, develop and retain candidate pipelines
- Generate candidates from multiple sources
- Write engaging job adverts that attract candidates to the opportunities we are recruiting
- Highlight trends and identify market insights into recruitment challenges and identify opportunities for development
- Partner with stakeholders and support them with candidate management, ensure that candidates are responded to in a timely manner and kept up to date of their progress through out.
- Manage the interview arrangement process- offering advice and briefing candidates prior to interview
- Work with 3rd party agencies to ensure that a consistent candidate experience is upheld and be the point of contact between the agency and the hiring manager
- Excellent communication, Influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Proven experience as Recruiter/ Resourcer (Inhouse or agency)
- Technical understanding of job boards and how to source/headhunt candidates
- Excellent IT skills (word, Excel, and Outlook)
Salary dependant on experience
Hours - 40 hours per week, Mon-Friday 8.30-5pm.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!