Our Client is a bespoke opticians, they are looking for a part time receptionist/advisor, to cover a Maternity leave, the ideal person will be personable and presentable, who can be a part of a small team.
This will start on the 26th July
Every day is different and they need to be able to think on their feet and, at times, multi task.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering the phone
- Booking appointments
- Ordering contact lenses, notifying patients their glasses or contact lenses are ready to collect
- Sending reminder letters and birthday cards
- Organising and reconciling NHS forms and BUPA invoices
- Monitoring stock levels of solutions and eye drops and recording are required
- Getting the clinic ready for the following day
- Filling out the previous days information
- Cashing up and reconciling money received
Other duties to include;
- Making drinks for patients
- Helping patients with frame selections
- Shopping for milk, tea, coffee etc
Full training will be given
4 days a week and occasional Saturdays. 10.30-7.00 Thursdays on a rota.
Salary - £18,000 pro rata
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!