The expectation of this role is to assist the Project Manager with ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, in full and within budget.
The role will play a key role in supporting the Project Manager and sales team in the coordinating of the delivery of projects once awarded.
- Processing of orders with 100% accuracy
- Co-ordinate project deliveries ensuring that all suppliers are running to schedule
- Manage each projects timeline ensuring all key milestone deadlines are achieved
- Organise and attend pre-delivery/installation, during & post install site visits
- Produce snagging reports with solutions whilst considering all costs & making a commercial awareness decision whilst ensuring best outcome for customer
- Complete sign off process with both sub-contractors and customer
- Build consistent project folders which are updated with relevant documentation including final designs, delivery schedules, RAMS etc….
- Obtain RAMS from all relevant contractors issuing to client within required timescale to ensure installation can proceed on time
- Update & manage the project calendar with pending and awarded projects
- Identify further opportunity within an awarded project to maximise profit
- Report project and supplier performance to the Project Manager
- A great communicator – the individual must be able and willing to form strong working relationships with all departments across the business and with our suppliers
- Strong planning – there will be multiple projects going on at any one time so a background in planning is required as planning will be key to the success of a project
- Time Management – getting all the elements of a project completed on time is very important. If part of a project slips behind then the whole project delivery could be set back
- Strong administration skills – Projects will constantly be changing and evolving, the individual must be able to demonstrate good administration skills to ensure that changes are notified and updated immediately
- Strong organisation – multiple projects could be running at the same time so strong organisational skills are vital to ensure everything is in place to allow the delivery and installation of a project to proceed on time
- Understands risks – catching potential risks early will be vital to the success of a project, the individual must be able to identify these at the earliest stage possible
Annual Leave – 20 days plus bank holidays
Pension – Standard Government
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!