Develop and deliver effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new and existing products to customers, prospects and Branch sales staff. Look at our product range collectively to see how integrated applications create inspirational/aspirational outdoor living spaces
- Create product messaging that sets new and existing products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new and existing products to the sales team and help develop sales collateral that facilitates the selling process
- Support the digital marketing team to communicate product vision and values via social media
- Work with web, sales management and branch management in the launch of new products
- Understand and explore customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through esurveys and sales data
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the launch of new products with procurement, web and sales/branch management
- Use market research data to establish/validate product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Research competitor offerings
- When required, write PR about new products
- When required, take part in presentations
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Collaborative skills: The PML will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business including, web, procurement, business solutions, sales and branch staff.
- Communication skills: The ability to write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: The PML needs to gain insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, and esurveys will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Education: Degree level or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience: Previous experience in product marketing
- IT Skills: Strong IT skills, including knowledge of web platforms, CRM and social media
Desirable Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Previous experience in fencing, landscaping, gardening or building supplies is desirable
- Understanding of the latest marketing trends, and a familiarity with social media
NOTE: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!