We are looking to hire a PPC marketing executive with an analytical mind and solid experience of different ad platforms. Must be commercially minded with a passion for product. Must be comfortable running multiple campaign across multiple brands.
- We are looking for a PPC Executive to join our Marketing and eCommerce team in Whetstone.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with eCommerce Manager and Group Marketing to support product campaigns·
- Carrying out Adwords research and general data analysis
- Manage paid campaigns – SEO, PPC, Social media
- Track KPIs to assess performance, compile analysis and produce reports
- Review performance and quality scores to improve efficiency of activity
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop multiple PPC campaigns to maximise business
- Monitor competitor PPC activity to inform bidding strategies e.g. impression share & top of page insights
- Managing PPC and shopping campaigns on Google Adwords as well as social and retargeting networks
- Drive the improved performance of PPC accounts in Google on a day-to-day basis according to best practice
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Leading all paid media activity across multiple channels
- 2-3 years’ experience in ROI focused performance marketing with PPC being your main focus/strength
- Analytical, insightful and able to draw key points from data analysis
- Experience using Google ads, Google analytics, and social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- 1-2 years’ experience of creating and managing Google Ads accounts
- Experience of analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Comfortable setting up complex prospecting & remarketing flows across different ad platforms
Salary - £32K
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!