Our Client is a bespoke opticians and through continued growth they are looking for a part time receptionist/advisor, someone personable and presentable, who can be a part of a small team. Every day is different and they need to be able to think on their feet and, at times, multi task.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering the phone
- Booking appointments
- Ordering contact lenses, notifying patients their glasses or contact lenses are ready to collect
- Sending reminder letters and birthday cards
- Organising and reconciling NHS forms and BUPA invoices
- Monitoring stock levels of solutions and eye drops and recording are required
- Getting the clinic ready for the following day
- Filling out the previous days information
- Cashing up and reconciling money received
Other duties to include:
- Making drinks for patients
- Helping patients with frame selections
Full training will be given
4 days a week to include Saturdays. Weekdays 8.30am -5.30pm, or 10.30am - 7.00pm Thursdays on a rota, Saturdays 9.00am-5.00pm, with half hour lunch.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!