Morley’s is a Bicester based company supplying educational furniture for over 90 years. Driven by a friendly and dedicated small team we are one of the market leaders in our field. Supported by a large retail group we continue to extend our market share and as a result continue to grow our team and we are now looking for an Order Administrator to join our busy team!
An Order Administrator will play a key role in supporting and managing tasks within their designated area, as well as playing a key role within the Customer Service team.
They will also play a key role liaising between the customer, sales, buying/stock control, logistics and operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To process orders incoming from email(s), phone, web, and other means.
- Process all orders, accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner ensuring customers are advised immediately of any issues.
- Raise relevant purchase orders to suppliers on the back of orders that are processed.
- Check the orders to pick up any errors before they affect the customer.
- Send next day order confirmations, once all orders have been checked.
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with internal teams, in particular buying, stock control, operations & logistics.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (adding the customers communications on SAP ie Purchase Orders/confirmation emails).
- Generate further sales opportunities through cross and up selling.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and exceed customer expectations.
- Requirement to undertake other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP Business1.
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Have an open mind and can-do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- A customer focused individual.
Hours - Full time – 37.5 hours a week based in the office in Bicester
20 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!