Our client is an established Learning and Development organisation. They are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their small office based team, running c200 L&D associates based UK and internationally.
You will be a highly experienced Operations Manager, It is essential you have experience of project management software and can integrate these tools with our existing platforms.
You will feel comfortable representing the company across all of our clients and you will understand the company’s services thoroughly so you can speak with authority, and deputise for the Managing Director.
You will want to be involved in all aspects of company life, not just your role, and you will know and actively support ASK’s policies for Equality and Diversity, Environment and Data Protection
What you will do:
- Implement project plans for new and existing contracts within the company and Management Apprentice; ensuring all stakeholders are managed and key milestones met
- Lead the recruitment, engagement and retention of a network of c.200 Associates located across the UK, Europe and worldwide
- Be responsible for all programme evaluation; developing and implementing new metrics as required to evidence effectiveness to clients
- Ensure all legal documents such as client contracts and Associate agreements are up to date and in place, and executed
- Execute the duties, responsibilities and obligations of a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and support the management team by the provision of management information relevant to your role
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of the business strategy through membership of the SMT
- Develop KPIs and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of our operations
- Create efficiencies in SAP B1 and other areas of operations, particularly automated processes
- Be a member of the Quality Forum and take a leading role in the maintenance of our ISO9001 standard
- Pro-actively identify and assess the impact of risks, issues and dependencies and take corrective action to reduce operational failures, maximise benefits and restrict costs
- Develop and manage solid business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel , Power point
Advantage to have:
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!