EPL Cars are currently seeking part time drivers to transport children and adults with a range of Special Educational Needs and disabilities.
You will need to have a D1 category on your licence, to have this you will have had to pass your driving test before April 1997.
Overall Purpose of Job
- To safely transport children or adults to school, college or day care centres in your local area
- To assist passengers both getting in and out of the vehicle on foot or via a passenger lift.
- To undertake any training as and when required
- To be available Monday to Friday during the school term time.
By joining the Team at EPL Cars you can expect
- Weekly or Monthly pay including 20 days holiday
- £8:50 Per hour
- Part Time 20 hours per week ( Minimum Term Time Only)
As a new employee EPL Cars we expect
Drivers to be physically fit enough to assist our passengers to and from the vehicles on foot in wheelchairs, and other walking aids etc. And work as a team with their passenger assistant.
- Presentable, kind and well-mannered
- To be comfortable with any unexpected changes to your route
- Willingness to be trained if required; further training will be given for passengers who require specific 1-2-1 support
If interested, please click the apply button...