To ensure special items are produced to a high standard on time and in accordance with customers’ needs as well as facilitating the efficient, accurate and safe movement of products and materials in, out of and around the workshop and yard.
- To demonstrate a high level of customer care and confirm customer satisfaction wherever possible
- Correct production of required items to the highest standards
- Ensuring products are produced to requested specification and timescales
- Liaising with the yard staff to ensure materials are given to the workshop in good time to meet customer’s demands
- Take responsibility for liaising at the earliest opportunity with the sales office staff regarding the practicality of the customer’s timeframe
- Ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to in the Workshop and that safe working practices are followed at all times
- Keeping the workshop tidy and following good housekeeping practices. Daily cleaning of working area
- Control wastage of materials wherever possible.
- Support covering yard and driving duties as and when necessary to suit the needs of the branch.
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Excellent timber workshop knowledge
- Experience of using hand and fixed tools
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver completed products to high standards and on time.
- Ability to translate customers’ requirements into delivered products in accordance with Company standards and customers’ requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care and customer service skills.
- Exacting attention to detail to ensure final production is accurate.
- Demonstrable adherence to Health & Safety requirements and safe working practices.
Salary dependant on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 07.30-17.00 and ALTERNATE Saturdays 08.00-12.00.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!