These are newly created roles within the company. The merchandisers will report to the company merchandising manager and will work on upgrading branches throughout the Lawsons group to ensure products are displayed, stored, and laid out to maximise space, improve customer service and ultimately optimize sales and profitability.
The successful candidates will form the new merchandising team and will report into our newly appointed Merchandising Manager Jamie Reeves.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Laying out and installing internal and external displays, gondolas
- Filling shelves, labelling and bin locations as needed
- Moving stock and display equipment as needed around the group
- Ensuring POS is updated
- Help with promotional displays
- Assisting in gauging customer reactions to implemented changes
- Visiting the branch network as directed
- High attention to detail to ensure the effectiveness of displays
- Solving problems when unforeseen circumstances arise
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a group
- Hold a full driving licence to travel to store/locations where required
- Perform general manual handling tasks
A fully expensed van will be provided to enable the merchandiser to carry out this role.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!