A great opportunity for a career outdoors working for GreenThumb, the leading lawn care company in the UK. Full training is given so the right attitude is more important to us than horticultural experience, although qualified lawn experts are naturally encouraged to apply.
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 (doe) + Bonus Schemes + Pension + Company Vehicle (Business Use) + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone + 20 days paid holiday AND paid Bank Holidays
GreenThumb Bedford & Huntingdon has been operating since 2000 and we have grown to several thousand customers. As a franchise, we are a local, friendly and experienced team with the benefit of being part of the nationwide brand of GreenThumb, the UK's original and largest lawn care service. Which means we get the best of both worlds.
We are looking for the right person, who can help us grow. Experience in lawn care is of course valued, but it is more important that you have the right attitude - full training will be given. We are looking for someone who is:
- Physically fit and able to manoeuvre machines.
- Great at communicating… to customers and other staff.
- Proud of their work… we love producing great lawns but on top of that, what makes us different is the focus on giving advice and making recommendations to customers.
- Highly motivated and organised. Getting the job done and doing what we say we will is a key factor in our customer service.
- Able to work alone and be a great team player… whilst you will be comfortable working alone, building positive connections with other staff is critical.
- Happy outdoors. It’s not sunny everyday.
Applicants will need to have a full UK Driving Licence.
Our office and store is based on a farm in Riseley but the role will operate predominantly in the Bedford and surrounding areas.