Work within a small and busy team handling the quotation, sale and supply of fencing and landscaping materials to large clients. Understand the needs of large fencing and landscaping contractors and maximise potential revenue streams and routes to market.
- Maintain customer records and interactions/orders
- Support the process of customer orders, quotations and deliveries
- Build and manage an account base
- Chase quotations, identify and overcome issues and objections
- Track and process orders and make sure they are kept up to date.
- Provide support the Regional Sales Managers when they are out of the office
- To identify potential customers and quantify their potential
- Mainly office based, but required to travel to meetings from time to time
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Good written and speaking communications skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially excel and outlook
- Good numeracy for quote calculations
Desirable Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Phone based sales experience an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi task
NOTE: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!