Cawleys (part of the F & R Cawley Group) was established 70 years ago and has since grown into the largest regional commercial waste management and recycling company in the Herts, Beds, Bucks & Northants area. The basis behind our growth and success is down to our strong commitment to a foundation of financial strength, operating excellence and professionalism. Cawleys is a proactive recycling and waste management company continually looking at new opportunities and investments to divert waste streams away from landfill towards more commercial and environmental solutions. These assets enable Cawleys to offer a full range of environmental waste collection and recycling services to over 5000 industrial and commercial customers.
- The role is to provide support to the key account management team whilst also providing back up to our customer service team.
- Deliver and demonstrate our Company values
- Order processing of work which includes dealing with orders received via telephone, email, fax or post
- Administrative support for business retention and key account management including initial first point of contact for customers wishing to give notice. Keeping records of retention and providing weekly reports to Head of CS.
- Preparing internal and customer reports in excel and word as required on a weekly or monthly basis as per the customers’ requirements or as requested by the CS manager / Head of Customer Service.
- Data Analysis.
- Effectively handling and resolving day to day issues identified internally and reported by customers relating to key account work. Understanding when to escalate a problem or enquiry.
- Liaising with our own transport and subcontractors regarding collections / deliveries and resolution of issues.
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Work with the sales department to ensure smooth implementation of work.
- General administration duties.
- Other activities as agreed with the Head of Customer Service or other senior manager.
- Customer Service activities for core customer base – telephone answering, order processing etc.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Intermediate excel skills required eg: Vlookup / Pivot tables.
- Aptitude to learn waste management industry software.
- Numerical ability
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent call handling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good at information seeking and handling
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Driven and positive
- Commercial awareness
- Salary dependent on experience
- Full time 8.30am - 5.30pm (based at Luton Head Office)
- Discounted gym membership
If interested please click the apply button...