Founded in 2000, Detail Lighting specialise in the design and supply of LED lighting. The company is 100% driven by the needs of the project always demonstrating our experience and technical ability.
Detail lighting are now looking for a Junior electrical assembler who has the ability to work on all stages of assembly for electrics / lighting. Responsible for assembling bespoke light fixtures from design to final products. We can train the successful candidate on understanding assembly instructions, with an introduction to designing metalwork (fabrication).
Brief Job Description:
- Hands-on re-assembly and soldering light fixtures & wiring looms.
- Understanding CAD systems to visualize products is helpful
- Prepare modification of existing products and quality control testing
- Electrical wiring knowledge preferred.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers, further training can be given in running projects, like a project engineer.
Salary - 18K - £20K dependant on experience
Interviews will be via video calls in the first instance.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!