The expectation of this role is to play a key role in supporting the National Account Manager (NAM) to manage, develop and identify new trade customers for Morleys. Somebody with internal B2B sales experience and has strong customer service skills is key for this role.
- Support NAM with processing customer quotations, orders & new enquiries.
- Support NAM with specific price lists for key customers.
- Manage the trade email inbox and telephone line and handle trade related queries.
- Prospect agreed list (with NAM) of prospect trade customers.
- Build relationships with trade customers with a view to develop through GAP analysis.
- Support NAM with tender submissions and larger proposals.
- Support NAM with managing pipeline and trade forecasts for management meetings.
- Provide customer service support during peak periods with trade customer queries.
- Internal Sales background – A pro-active individual who is happy to target and prospect new customers and take through to becoming a customer.
- Strong Customer Service – Proven experience that they can provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Account Management – Experience of managing set accounts and proven success in developing sales growth within them.
- Team player – Proven success in supporting external sales account managers.
- Organised – Somebody who has strong organisational skills who can also multi-task.
- Adaptable – It’s key the individual can (if required) drop everything to react to a key customers/prospect enquiry.
- Good experience managing activities through a CRM platform.
- A good communicator both on the phone and through email.
- Experience in the furniture industry is ideal but not essential.
Salary: £22-£24k – OTE £24-26K
20 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!