Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for an Internal Sales person to join their busy team!
Job Purpose Statement:
To create a friendly and welcoming environment by direct approach that encourages return custom to enable branch sales and margin growth.
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company policies are met
- Assist in company stock counts
- Ensure that stock is replenished, rotated and merchandised
- Maintain the yard to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- Be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc.
- Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude
- Is prepared to develop a knowledge of the company, its products and the elements required to be successfully employed in the business
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and able to approach customers
- Excellent communicating skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
- English speaking
45 hours a week. 7am - 4:45pm Monday - Friday
Salary dependant on location/experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!