Our Client is a market leader in the Vehicle Manufacturer Insurance Market, through growth they are looking for an Insurance Product Development Manager to join their dynamic and fast paced development team during an exciting time of change! They have been working hard to increase their profile and product portfolio and have a clear appetite for further profitable growth in this area. Your main focus will be on relationship and product development and management alongside the most effective promotion of products services and values.
The Account Managers responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To deliver the agreed GWP, New business Conversion and Retention targets whilst managing and developing existing and new intermediary relationships to maximise future opportunity.
- Develop proposals with robust business cases, achieve business approval and take ownership of initial stages of the insurance proposition lifecycle from insight and design through to development and delivery.
- Work alongside their insurance partners to sustain positive and co-operative working relationships.
- Support Head of Insurer Development with development and implementation of new products and initiatives to deliver optimal customer outcomes both at point of sale and throughout the lifetime of the customer.
- Maintain commercial development/action plans (CDP’S) with each insurer partner or ancillary provider.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A dynamic self-starter, who is proactive in achieving deadlines and goals.
- An excellent communicator at all levels, with strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of UK General Insurance Market with established Relationships will be beneficial.
- Proposition development experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Sound understanding of key operational compliance aspects such as TCF, FCA/Regulatory compliance
- Strong understanding of customer and Insurance market dynamics
- Product or proposition development experience
- Data analysis ideally using tools like PowerBi
A full driving license is essential.
Remote working, but will need to get to Rickmansworth or Client, 2-3 times a week.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!