Reporting to the Group Sales Director your role will be securing new business from new clients, you will need to formulate propositions taking into account diverse and complex elements, including the consideration of different partner strategies. Work closely, alongside the Group Account Managers to seek out cross selling opportunities for existing clients.
• To secure new business.
• To identify cross selling opportunities from existing partnerships, across all business and product lines.
• Assist in negotiations, including, commercial terms, pricing reviews, operating models and legal contracts.
• Delivery of presentations.
• Responsibility for Tender documents both insurance and non-insurance, incorporating new technologies.
• Assist with managing claim’s relationships within the marketplace ensuring we maintain/lead our allocation, status and presence.
• Ability to formulate management information to drive sales and understand data.
• To be involved in setting strategy and direction for development of allocated clients, or new business.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Extensive and proven successful sales experience, including market knowledge.
• Knowledge and experience in the insurance / claim’s management arena.
• Ability to emotionally engage with clients to resolve issues, including great negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Drivers Licence is essential
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!