Our client based in Bristol is looking to recruit a generalist HR Advisor to join their busy team!
To provide generalist HR advice and support to the business.
To support the implementation of the PEOPLE Strategy across the business.
To support the HR Executive in implementing the People Action Plan which includes further work on setting employee objectives, training & development processes, identifying career pathways, succession planning plus employee well-being & engagement.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of HR processes, practices and customs.
- To assist with ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and in line with best practice and legislation and made available to employees via the Breathe HR platform.
- Providing advice and support to managers with performance management and employee relations.
- Supporting managers to deal with Flexible Working Requests, Probationary Reviews, Occupational Health Referrals and all people related needs.
- To assist in the recruitment of new employees, maintaining a library of recruitment related templates for use across the business such as job adverts, offer letters, contracts of employment and job descriptions.
- To maintain, manage and support others across the business to use the self-service HR software platform (Breathe HR).
- Manage administration of the auto-enrolment pension scheme and various company benefits schemes.
- To ensure that all new employee documentation is collected and processed (Breathe HR and Payroll).
- To ensure that all new employee documentation is accurate, timely and complies with FCA and UK employment law.
- To ensure that a successful induction process has been fully carried out for each employee.
- To ensure that when employees leave the business that all procedures are carried out fully to ensure the best experience for the the employee and their team.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an HR advisor, HR consultant or similar role.
- Experienced user of MS Office and HR systems
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Preferred but not essential requirements.
- Foundation level CIPD qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of providing HR support in a financially regulated environment.
- Experience in using a self-service HR software package such as Breathe HR.
- Experience of working with intranets & social media.
Salary - 25 – 30K Pro rata
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!