We are currently recruiting for two full time Receptionists to join our busy professional team, to assist in offering a warm and friendly welcome to our guests and visitors.
You should be confident working in a guest focused environment and be an excellent team player who enjoys meeting and communicating with new people.
The role would include:
- Providing an efficient and friendly welcome to all guests
- Dealing with enquiries and taking bookings via telephone, email or face to face
- Assisting with the checking in / out process for guests
- Allocating rooms and distributing keys
- Assisting guests with queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Dealing with cash and cards on a daily basis and counting cash floats
Flexibility is essential as shifts will include early morning and late evening (7am-3.30pm and 2.30-11pm), Bank Holidays and weekends.
Previous experience in a busy and diverse reception based role is also required, together with strong administration skills, the ability to multi-task effectively, attention to detail and a keen willingness to learn hospitality booking systems, such as Protel.
As well as working for a prestigious Company, you will be rewarded with an excellent package consisting of:
- Competitive salary
- Salary review on successful completion of probation period
- Provision of meals whilst on duty
- Free entry into our Visitor Attractions
- Courtesy rounds of golf, subject to availability and handicap
- Discounts on selected items within our retail areas
- Discounted food within our catering areas
- 30 Days Annual Leave, including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Health Cash Plan with Simply Health at preferential rates
- Life Assurance Cover
- Work Place Pension
If you believe that you have the skills and experience required and you want to work for a company with an empowering ethos that will reward you with recognition, we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Apply Now!