Purpose of Job:
To ensure Morleys are front of mind in educational establishments and other selected market sectors, that our values and proposition are aligned to our Customers requirements and expectations. Instigate and maintain regular contact with schools, EY and non-education customers via engaging, relevant, inspiring content, personalised to the reader. ‘Right offer at right time to the right person/s’
- Gain greater insights into customer needs and wants.
- Use data to be able to make informed decisions about best channels to engage customers.
- Develop marketing and contact strategy to align with customer segments/channel strategy.
- Develop and deliver commercially beneficial web and digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Monitor and track feedback and results from all activity.
- Implement a nurture cycle to be able to improve and track customer experience.
- Define brand message and core values, ensure consistently applied across the business
- Produce catalogues to optimise impact, enhance image, increase customer numbers and sales.
- Ensure customer contact data is kept up to date in all relevant customer segments.
- Analyse product ranges, identify trends and market developments to assist with product offering.
- Manage the PR of the business, including through social media and relevant press.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals/objectives.
Who are your main work contacts?
- Managing Director
- Head of Sales
- Internal sales team
- E-commerce and IT Manager
- Finance Director
- Head of Purchasing
- Customers, forums and focus groups
- Printing Companies and publishing companies
- Data and mailing Companies
- Market Research Companies
- Suppliers of digital marketing services such as PPC, Social Media etc
- Industry relevant, eg BESA, Press
- Other as relevant such as local charities, exhibition Companies
Necessary Experience and Qualifications to do your job.
- Experience in all forms of marketing
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Developing web and e-commerce marketing strategy
- Delivering content through social media
- Catalogue production
Are there any Special Requirements needed for your job?
- Previous experience within a senior marketing role
- Experience in a high pressured, growing business
- Proven track record in online and offline marketing, including working with production of catalogues
- Experience of e-shots/mailings
- Ability to write meaningful and relevant marketing content across different channels
- Experience in working with Senior Stakeholders, using influence to drive commercial decisions
- Experience of Educational sector (beneficial)
- Experience of Furniture (beneficial)
Salary dependant on experience.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!