Morleys stock the UK's widest range of high-quality, cost effective school classroom furniture; including chairs, stools, tables and desks in a wide variety of sizes and colours.
Purpose of the Job
Provide an innovative and creative design function for the business. With a solid experience of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator you will be developing brand identity, working as part of a creative team designing all marketing materials for the company’s brands; including catalogues & brochures, website & digital marketing content and event graphics. Reviewing success by campaign, building the brands and keeping all communications to the highest standard in-line with styling guidelines.
As an integral part of this small team you will have a track record of working in a fast paced catalogue production role (or similar) working to deadlines and prioritizing workload accordingly. Must have great attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and high levels of initiative.
- Catalogue design and art working for all Morleys brands
- Set styles and templates for catalogue layouts
- Editing and adjusting supplier photography
- Assist with the proofing stages
- Development of brand identities including brand guidelines
- In-house product photography and editing
- Organise and direct photoshoots for case studies and catalogue photography
- Produce graphics and video for digital communications
- Create and update company web pages using WordPress
- At least 4 years experience in a client-side or agency role
- Graphic Design Degree or Equivalent
- First-class Adobe Indesign layout skills, experience with catalogue/brochure design
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop photo editing skills
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator skills
- Photography in a studio environment
- Experience using email marketing software
Salary - £25K
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!