We are excited to offer this new opening of General Manager reporting to the business owner.
Proud to be privately owned & free of tie which gives us the flexibility to adapt and change as the business and team needs.
We have a reputation for delivering great hospitality in a 'Home from Home' environment. We pride ourselves in offering fresh delicious food handmade lovingly on site along with a premium quality drink offering. We go the extra mile and always strive to do the best we can ensuring our guests leave feeling better than when they first arrive. We are a pub and just like to do it well.
Our pub boasts a beautiful decor renovated to the highest of standards 6 years ago when reopening after many years of closure. Along with 7 thoughtfully designed bedrooms we have 120 cover restaurant along with a walled covered & heated courtyard, spacious grass area and private dining space called 'Upstairs'.
We are extremely proud of our team, after all they are the people that make this happen and create an experience that brings guests returning time & time again. They are committed, friendly, hard working with can do attitudes who love & understand the importance of looking after our guests. To us the team are everything, from when we opened our doors to now making it a place where we genuinely care about delivering a great experience and making a difference to our guests day. We call it a feeling.
- We are looking for a bright, driven and ambitious General Manager who understands hospitality, going the extra mile and putting the guests first, alongside the team. The two are hand in hand.
- You will need to be highly motivated to deliver results and have the ability to inspire and develop our managers ensuring the day to day running of the business reaches its potential, keeping us one step ahead of our competitors
- The successful General Manager candidate will have previously worked ideally in a quality Gastro Pub Market or similar, have previous volume experience and have the desire to drive the business forward. Either of worked in a similar role or climbing the ladder towards taking the reins.
- You will be an experienced manager and hit the ground running
- Are you looking for the next step up to develop The George further with a view to taking the reigns from the business owner in the long term, making the George your own.
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!