Job Purpose Statement:
To maintain a friendly and welcoming environment for customers whilst enforcing security systems and procedures to reduce loss of assets.
- Comply with company audit requirements
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensuring Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company Policies are met
- Maintain the workstation to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- To build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- To be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc.
- To be vigilant and to report any Health & Safety issues to the Une Manager immediately
- To defuse conflicts
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly, and stable attitude
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and able to approach customers
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards desirable.
- Knowledge of HR practices desirable.
- Knowledge of Softworks personnel system desirable.
- Knowledge of Southalls Safety Cloud Health and Safety system desirable
Hours - 47.5hours per week Mon-Fri (hours may vary and will be discussed at interview) and every other Saturday 8-1
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!