Morleys Department Stores Group is an independent, privately-owned department store group that operates 8 stores principally in greater London and Newbury. Our stores are at the heart of local communities and have centuries of heritage, brand trust and loyalty - all key to the values we bring to life in our stores and through our communications.
Camp Hopson is part of our Group and consists of a fashionable Department store and aspirational Home Store.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Times Sales Consultant in our Furniture department in the Camp Hopson Home store based In Newbury.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to work in this extremely successful Furniture and Beds Department in the home store.
The ideal candidate must have
- Previous experience in furniture sales or interior design
- Have a proven track record of your sales ability
- Experience in working with sales targets, following up sales quotations and processing orders accurately.
- Have the desire to achieve your personal sales targets
- Have excellent communication skills
- Act as first point of contact to our customers, providing the highest standard of customer service, offering the best customer experience
- Proactively improve and update your knowledge of products and interior design to ensure that we offer the best solution to fulfil our customers’ needs
- Take initiative in maintaining store presentation standards including ticketing and general presentation.
Your professional appearance and passion for customer service will be the key to your success in this role.
- Competitive Salary plus Commission
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount
Hours - Full Time 35 hours per week
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!