An exciting new opportunity has just arisen with one of our new clients. Due to an extremely successful period of business, they are now looking to expand by adding a new member to the Financial Planning team. The business has a reputation for vastly increasing a Financial Advisor’s earnings, production levels and profitability. Working closely on investment, pension, and estate planning, as well as providing small businesses with pension/protection advice. This business is looking to grow even further. They are willing to invest in the successful candidate to make sure the employee feels valued and can grow within the business.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Financial advisor
- Servicing an existing client bank and generating new opportunities
- Be able to assess clients’ financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan, and have the knowledge and expertise to advise on complex matters
- Strong communicator and relationship manager
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development
- A candidate that has a ‘go to’ attitude and able to self generate own business leads
- Able to build strong relationships with both the clients and the team you will be working with.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Has previous experience in the financial services sector
- The equivalent of a level 4 diploma in financial planning and experience in giving pension and investment advice
- Looking to progress in their career and become chartered
- Needs to be Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Needs to be computer literate, ideally used the following systems;
- Basic salary up to 50K depending on experience
- Paraplanning support will be provided
- Pension and death in service benefits after qualifying probation period
- Bonus payable after validation period
- Also, happy to look at self employed basis
Working from home but must be able to get into the Olney office a couple of times a week
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!