Following an extremely successful period of business, our client is now looking to expand by adding a new member to the Financial Planning team. Working closely on investment, pension, and estate planning, as well as providing small businesses with pension/protection advice. This business is looking to grow even further. They are willing to invest in the successful candidate to make sure the employee feels valued and can grow within the business.
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a Financial advisor
- Servicing an existing client bank and generating new opportunities
- Be able to assess clients’ financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan, and have the knowledge and expertise to advise on complex matters
- A candidate that has a ‘go to’ attitude and able to self generate own business leads
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules
- Has previous experience in the financial services sector (will look at a part qualified)
- Looking to progress in their career and become chartered
- Needs to be Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Pension and death in service benefits after qualifying probation period
- Bonus payable after validation period
- Also, happy to look at self employed basis
Working from home but must be able to get into the Olney office a couple of times a week
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!