Job Purpose Statement:
To manage and develop existing and new customer relationships, increasing branch sales and margins and enhancing the customer experience.
- Identify and Capture new Sales opportunities.
- Help to exceed branch Sales, Margins and Gross profit.
- Respond positively and effectively to customer’s needs.
- Agree the best possible margin when negotiating with customers in line with ledger budgets and KPI’s
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company Policies are met.
- Positively act as the link between your branch and your customers
- Deal with customer complaints effectively, pleasantly and in a timely manner.
- Be vigilant to prevent fraud.
- Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately.
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude.
- Is prepared to develop a knowledge of the company, its products and the elements required to be successfully employed in the business.
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company’s cultures, values and professionalism.
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and able to approach customers.
- Excellent communicating, influencing and negotiating skills. Both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Confidence to cold call existing and prospective customers.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Previous Sales experience
- Industry and product knowledge
- Driving license
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- English speaking
- Minimum age 21 years.
45 hours a week. 7 – 16-45 Monday to Friday
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!