Originally established in 1986, The Garage Door Centre now celebrates over 32 years of continued business, with their products and services more advanced than ever, supplying and installing quality garage doors, entrance doors and associated products throughout the UK and they are looking for an experienced Garage Door Fitter to join their team!
Responsible for: Installation, repair and maintenance of a wide range of products including sectional and roller doors (both domestic and industrial).
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience of installing and maintaining some or all of the following products is essential: Up and Over, Sectional, Roller Doors, and Entrance Doors.
- A professional attitude, self-motivated as well as a team player and well presented.
- Attention to detail a must
- The ability to install, finish and trim to a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Willingness to undertake any Garage Door work given.
- Willingness to work the required hours, remain punctual and be presentable at all times
- a valid UK driving license is essential
- a valid CSCS card, would be an advantage
Additional training will be given as necessary.
- Garage Door Fitting / Carpentry, 2 years (Required)
- Commuting Distance to Bedford MK45 (Required)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
Hours: Full time based on 40 hours, Monday to Friday. You may be required to work overtime when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business.
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!