Founded in 2000, Detail Lighting specialise in the design and supply of LED lighting. The company is 100% driven by the needs of the project always demonstrating our experience in technical areas of colour temperature, intensity, colour rendering and positioning of light sources on each and every scheme we are involved with.
Detail lighting are now looking for an electrical assembler who has the ability to work on all stages of design for electrics / lighting. Responsible for assembling bespoke light fixtures from sketch to final products.
Brief Job Description:
- Design engineer with hands-on fabrication skills
- Using CAD systems to specify / visualize products preferred.
- Hands-on assembly of lighting products & testing.
- Soldering of wiring ‘looms’, Electrical wiring knowledge preferred.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and contractors involved in a project.
- We are happy to mentor and promote the successful candidate to manage projects directly with clients, like a project engineer.
Interviews will be via video calls in the first instance.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!