Morleys stock the UK's widest range of high-quality, cost effective school classroom furniture; including chairs, stools, tables and desks in a wide variety of sizes and colours.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an ambitious, experienced ecommerce manager to take our online offering to the next level. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce & IT this role offers the opportunity to deliver a best in class ecommerce experience across our multi-site platform and Amazon.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience and be able to demonstrate the impact they can bring to our business.
- Develop strategy for growth of each website and Amazon.
- Liaise with 3rd party developers and SEO agency to deliver on agreed growth plan.
- Create reports to analyze website traffic, customer profile, behavior and spend.
- Develop adwords campaigns to deliver measurable ROI.
- Optimise content appropriately across all channels to maximise organic traffic.
- Work with 3rd party developers to create the best-in-class user experience.
- Coordinate with marketing and buying departments to deliver a consistent message across all brands and marketing activities.
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record of delivering results particularly for SME.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. Observe and translate trends/market gaps into tangible business opportunities.
- Clear understanding of product and brand positioning, digital sales, PPC advertising and marketing.
- Experience of the education sector an advantage.
Salary: £30k -£35k depending on experience
25 Days Holiday
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!