Morleys Department Stores is an independent Group of 8 Department Stores that operate mainly around London and Newbury, Berkshire.
An opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Digital Content Administrator to join our busy team!
Purpose of the role:
- To ensure the accurate product details, descriptions & pricing are maintained on the Ecommerce website at all time.
- To build strong working relationships with the rest of the business to maintain a strong Ecommerce platform with appropriate product content.
- Providing the bridge between the supplier and the business for this product information and ensuring Brands have approved to appear online and content supplied adheres to our own set of requirements.
- Content – Building and updating content on both in-house and external management systems for ecommerce.
- Pricing – Monitor pricing – making sure details are accurate on all systems including sale and any other promotional activity.
- Validation – Validating and uploading product data provided by the Buying Office and Supply base – including customer friendly data/descriptions.
- Internal Customers – Liaising with key website stakeholders i.e. Marketing/Buying teams
- Reporting – Monitor performance and fulfilment service levels – requesting/developing new reports to help identify issues.
- Problem Solving – Dealing with all queries in a timely fashion
- Relationships - Build and maintain strong working relationships with satellite functions of the company e.g. Finance & Marketing.
- Self-motivated – Able to set and work to own deadlines.
- Results Driven – Understanding weekly sales results, what is working, what isn’t and possible actions to take.
- Problem solving - Be able to prioritise workload and take ownership of problems through to resolution.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Looking to make changes that can aid your own workload and processes– sharing your own ideas.
- Team Spirit – being an active member in your own team as well as the wider Buying team.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages - Excel, word.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
37.5 hours per week, mainly Monday to Friday but would be on a 5 out of 7 day contract.
Salary - 20K
20% discount after 3 months
Nest Pension after 3 months
On Site Parking
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!