The expectation of this role is to develop and drive the Amazon vendor sales channel and to assist in the administration of the Morleys websites. This role will report directly to the Head of Ecommerce and IT and is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing area of the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational and Excel skills, a history of selling online through an ecommerce channel and positive can-do attitude.
- Take ownership of the Amazon Vendor channel, understand how to maximise sales opportunities and run the day to day operation.
- Keep abreast of developments and changes in Amazon platform and modify business practices to maximise sales.
- Gather information from across the business and suppliers to make sure Morleys websites are always ahead of competitors.
- Upload website content and develop pages based on marketing briefs.
- Analyse competitor websites and google analytics data and make suggestions for improvements.
- Take ownership of website orders and make sure all are delivered on time in full.
- Manage website reviews both positive and negative and respond as necessary.
- Work with digital marketing agency to develop and drive strategies for growth.
- Administer the website chat software, responding to customer queries.
The individual will have an understanding of the educational furniture market and previous experience selling through digital channels. Someone who is looking to develop a career in this area who ideally has a year or two’s experience. Also experience within the education sector is preferred but certainly not essential.
- Positive attitude with the desire to constantly improve.
- Aspiration to improve customer experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Can gather and present data and make evidence-based recommendations.
- Have the character to work effectively with team members and other departments.
20 Days Holiday
Interested? Please click the apply button now!