We are looking for a proven, digitally focussed Digital Marketing PPC/SEO Specialist to join our team. You will be required to work closely amongst the team and directly with their Client Partners and development teams to improve organic visibility, performance, and conversions directly contributing to their core business objectives.
- Extensive keyword research for existing and new projects.
- Monitoring rankings and organic performance through SEO tools and Google Analytics.
- Using SEO tools to monitor and audit website health and advising on changes for improvement.
- Set up and optimising paid search and paid display campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Set up and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Creating reports for key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Have at least two years of experience with an SEO, PPC, and paid social role (preferably in an agency environment)
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO
- Google Ads Certification
- Experience with keyword/topic research through paid SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc)
- Full proficiency of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Google Search Console.
- Content marketing strategy
- Google Tag Manager / GA tracking experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!